How did STW come about?
STW was built by Mr. Hardy so that civilians, LEOs, Military and all first responders get the best reality-based self-defense training possible. Plus the most hands-on, fun and inventive group/team fitness classes in the country.
How do I cancel my membership?
Contact email@example.com to receive your Cancellation Form. Submit your signed Cancellation Form to complete the cancellation process. You may submit your form in person at our facility, mail or certified mail.
What is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga - Hebrew for “combat contact”, is the official self-defense system of the Israeli defense forces. Everything is based on instinctive movements. The techniques rely on leverage, the physics of body mechanics, and common sense. You’ll learn how to effectively defend yourself, even if your assailants are faster and more powerful than you.
Why do I have to submit a signed Cancellation Form to cancel my membership?
- The Cancellation Form is to verify your identity due to the Privacy Act.
- The Cancellation Form is necessary to verify we cancel the correct person. Since people often have similar names the Cancellation Form provides the accurate information needed such as name, address and account number.
Why is Krav Maga Different from Traditional Martial Arts?
Krav Maga is a modern hand-to-hand combat system. It’s strictly about learning how to defeat an attacker. Krav Maga teaches how to fight in the street, where there are no rules. Krav Maga training has no rituals, pageantry, meditation, or mysticism.
Is this training a lecture or hands-on?
All of our seminars are hands-on.
What do I wear to the seminar?
Wear clothing that you do not mind getting stretched or town. Athletic shoes must be worn. Leave all jewelry at home.
What should I wear to train?
- Fitness Classes: COMFORTABLE ATHLETIC CLOTHING. ATHLETIC SHOES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. NO REVEALING CLOTHING IS ALLOWED.
- Krav Maga Classes: DUE TO HYGIENE PURPOSES; NO TANK TOPS OR SLEEVELESS SHIRTS. DUE TO HANDS ON CONTACT; ALL JEWELRY MUST BE REMOVED. SHORTS WORN MUST BE KNEE LENGTH. ATHLETIC SHOES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
Why Are We Different?
- No choreographed forms (or “katas”).
- No showy flying-through-the-air kicks.
- No ancient temple weapons.
- No traditional uniform to purchase
- Just REAL LIFE TRAINING
- SIMPLE and EASY to LEARN for EVERYONE